23 November 2007

just need some elves


I can't believe it's been almost a month since a last post, time is going too quick. I have been busy, sewing Christmas presents like a woman gone mad. I finally got inspired last week when Melissa had a few ladies over to rummage through a massive pile of fabric she was giving away. I burrowed 'Simple Sewing' by Lotta Jansdotter from a friend. Nothing like new fabric and a book on sewing to get you motivated. I find sewing a difficult craft for me because I am not perfect at it. Far from it actually. But I found this book really good. Easy projects, the patterns are easy to follow and it was a good way for me to get to know my sewing machine. I'll have to post pictures of the finished projects after Christmas, due to them being presents and all.

3 comments:

kimberlee said...

oh yes, post pictures,

I just got some sewing books recently because I am also trying to be inspired and trying to get better.


hope it goes well
-kimberlee

Nikki Elisabeth said...

Perfect is totally overrated... haphazard and messy, totally underrated!

Lucky you for the fabric and book :)

xo

Anonymous said...

Yes indeed, in some moments I can phrase that I approve of with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is quiet a without question as you did in the decrease efflux of this demand www.google.com/ie?as_q=ultra dvd to divx converter 2.0.0804 ?
I noticed the axiom you procure not used. Or you partake of the dreary methods of promotion of the resource. I suffer with a week and do necheg