29 October 2007

a chair for the princess


Yesterday, we made a trip to the recycling center and found this high chair. It is in amazing condition. We seem to always have good luck finding things for Isabella there. Now she can sit with us instead of on our laps for dinner.
The trip to Wellington was lovely. We had such a nice time visiting with friends and Matt's show went really well. Whenever I visit there, it has been sunny and warm (a fluke) and everything about the place makes me want to live there. One day in the future, perhaps.
I woke at 3am completely wired, thinking about Christmas presents of all things. I better start making things. Any ideas for gifts to give the in laws?

2 comments:

kimberlee said...

truly a great chair, I hope that a similar one finds me when the time is right. they are all made of plastic these days! yuck.

glad you had a great trip.

presents for the in laws is an ongoing challenge for us all. hmmm. homemade stationary? personalised?

_kimberlee

blackie said...

great chair. my partner and I are always joking that our baby is a lucky charm because we always get premium parking spots with her in the car. maybe I should see if she can work the same magic in second hand shops