16 October 2007

new addiction

I have been neglecting my blog due to my new addiction, face book. I don't spend much time on the computer at all, but now it seems I am happy to stay up that extra hour just to spend time looking up friends from kindergarten to high school. Oh so sad, but so much fun.



I have had some jewellery up at a local cafe for a bit and it seems to be going well. I haven't sold any necklaces, maby I should drop the prices, but the earrings seem to be flying out the door. So last week I made some more earrings to put up and with in a few days most of them have sold! Everyone seems to like the bubble gum earrings. So I better make some more.
We are heading to Wellington this weekend because Matt is playing at a punk fest there. I am so excited for us to have a break from the day to day stuff. And we get to visit some good friends, have yummy breakfast and do some much needed retail therapy. For all of you with the long weekend, hope you have a good one.

1 comment:

kimberlee said...

oh wow! great work on the earings, no wondering they are flying off the shelves:)

wellington! fun stuff.

_kimberlee