17 January 2008

bye for now


Well, I have not posted in almost 2 months and after this I don't think I'll be posting anytime soon. I have enjoyed taking a break from crafting and blogging. I am also very busy with little miss Isa. She is rolling all over the place, that is how she gets around. I don't think she will ever crawl. I am enjoying watching her turn into a little person and I don't want to compromise my time with her. I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and hope the New Year has treated you well. Bye for now.

4 comments:

Regina said...

You both look beautiful! Enjoy your time together.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Do you have copy writer for so good articles? If so please give me contacts, because this really rocks! :)

Anonymous said...

Do you have copy writer for so good articles? If so please give me contacts, because this really rocks! :)