13 April 2007

shoes and cats


Well, we opened the gifts last night. Matt wanted to wait until the bubs was born, but there is no way I could have done that. There were so many wonderful things(to many to picture) but my favorite are these little leather moccasins. They have a soft felt inside and are tide up with the sweetest green ribbons.


We have had quite the regular visitor lately, sometimes at six am. He comes over and meows(I can hear him right now) at our door like he belongs to us and we need to let him in for a feed. We are pretty sure he belongs to our neighbor. Bliss isn't so sure about the cat, she just sits and stairs with wonderment at him out the window.

1 comment:

rachael said...

Hello Amelia. So nice to catch up on some of your news. What a lovely surprise from all the way across the Atlantic.

Not long to go now before you meet your little one. I was delighted I must say when my third baby decided to come four weeks early.

I hope you are keeping well. Love the lantern.