21 December 2006

a few good links

These are some brooches that I have been selling at the market. They are made with fimo. They have a better colour selection of fimo now, then when I was a kid.
The baby really doesn't feel like posting anything else today, so I thought I would give a few links to some blogs I have recently stumbled upon.

Beesnest is a great read with lovely photos.

All buttoned up does really amazing quilts and had a post on fabric boxes.

Abigail Percy's jewellery makes jewellery to be admired.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are gorgeous, Amelia - they remind me of those Indian wooden stamps you can get at trade aid. Clever you!

xx Helen

Eve's Bijoux said...

that is funny, cause they are actually made with those stamps. I brush shimmery powder make up on the stamps and press them into the fimo.