28 December 2006

I hope that everyone has had a wonderful Christmas, that the holidays treat you well and you have joy and peace in your life. I had a good Christmas. Very quiet, just me, Matt and the dog. But I savored it, because it will be the last quiet one for many years to come. My mind has been somewhere else this year, so I didn't get into the spirit much, but what really upset me is that I forgot Solstice. I always make a point to acknowledge Solstice, I used to celebrate it with my family and friends back home. Realising this makes me miss those friends and my family, oh so far away, so if yours are near, relish it.


Anyways, Matt's favorite present was this baby-t I made him. I tried dyeing it black(he loves black) and it ended up this streaky grey/blue. The streaky bits suit the shirt because it looks like grease stains, like the baby has been working on the car with it's papa. I just had to ad the Motorhead logo(Matt likes them lots). You always think boys will grow out of loving heavy metal and black, but some just don't.

No comments: