02 December 2006

dear new blog

Oh, how good it feels to have a blog again. I have just started to regain my creative thoughts and energy to pursue them. My lack of motivation was due to the first few months of pregnancy. The last thing I felt like doing was making things, let alone sitting at the computer to write about them. But now that I am feeling better, I am happy to get back into it. Happy to share and happy to see what everyone else has been up to.
I have my first favour to ask! I am new to 'blogger' and can't seem to write a paragraph, then post a picture. It will only let me put the pics at the top of the page(next post is my example). Can anyone tell me how to get the pics below my paragraph, or is this just the way it is?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

woohoo! So great to see you blogging again Amelia. Will check back often...

Regina said...

Yea!!! Happy to see you again! COngratulations on your pregnancy! That is fabulous news! As far as the pictures go, I used to just drag them to the place I wanted them.

tangelled angel said...

If u have a look at the top right hand side of your screen you can see that you are in compose mode when typing. beside that is a tab called edit html. If you click on this, it brings you into the html side of things, where you can cut and paste the html code for your pictures into whatever space you want. Then go back into compose mode to see the result.Its a bit of a pain, but possible. I havent been able to drag the pictures myself yet.